Who I Am


Faithe Anderson, Trainer


https://www.instagram.com/faitheruns/






I  work with women, mainly over 40,  who are new to distance running (5k-ultra) or returning to athletics after raising their families. I support women in pursuing their fitness goals: weight loss, getting stronger, pr’ing a  marathon, hitting that one perfect push-up or running  their very first 5k.  

 

I am a UESCA and NASM certified coach certified in distance and ultra running, strength training,  group fitness, functional and core fitness. I was a beta tester for UESCA’s Ultra running certification. 

I have trained women of all ages but love working with women of  peri and post menopausal ages ( over 40). 

I am an avid ultra runner having competed in many types of trail, road, treadmill and looped course runs and races  from 1 mile to 1000k journey runs as a solid MIDDLE of the pack runner.  

I came to my fitness journey after raising my seven children and needing to lose a large amount of weight.  I found joy in my  journey, fell in love with running and  fitness. My focus is no longer about size, but about getting stronger: physically, mentally and spiritually.  I learned to set big goals and accomplish them.  I love being able to share my love and enthusiasm of running and fitness with others new to their journey and helping them reach goals they never believed were attainable for them before.



I commit  to partner with my athletes to achieve their running and fitness goals, encourage personal growth and create a sense of well-being in mind, body and spirit by providing individual  guidance, education, open communication and balance in training. We are a team and work together to create a positive experience while doing hard things AND having FUN. 




Comments